Lady Elliot Island Eco Resort is the ‘Home of the Manta Ray’. Experience one of the most pristine and untouched sections of the Great Barrier Reef, with over 1200 different species of marine life and exceptionally clear water (Average visibility 30 metres). The Manta Rays are particularly active between May and August along with the Green and Loggerhead Turtles and migrating Humpback Whales.
- 5 nights accommodation at Lady Elliot Island in an Eco Cabin (shared facilities) – 1 night FREE!
- Mainland Stay Night 1 and Night 7 at Kellys Beach Resort in 2 Bedroom Selfcontained & Standalone Villa
- Transfers to and from Kellys Beach Resort to Airport
- Return scenic flights ex Hervey Bay or Bundaberg
- Full buffet breakfast & dinner daily at Lady Elliot
- Dinner & Breakfast Package both Nights at Kellys Beach Resort
- 1 x Combined glass bottom boat/guided snorkelling tour
- Free use of snorkel equipment & short wetsuit
- Range of free island activities & tours
- Environmental management charge
Available 1st of May to 31st of August 2014!
$1065.00 per person
Extra Adult: $937.00
Extra Child: $883.00
Manta Season has come to a close at Lady Eliot for 2014. Watch this space for 2015's Package!