The Town of 1770 is only a 1 hour and 15 minute drive from the Resort! A great day trip from the Resort or you can overnight in the picturesque town of 1770/Agnus Waters
The LARC! takes guests on a journey into history over vast sandy beaches and crystal clear waters where they will experience the same magnificent beauty that greeted Lieutenant James Cook when he stepped ashore here more than two centuries ago.
The unique amphibious adventure travels along the coastline of Eurimbula National Park while experiencing an informative commentary on the abundant wildlife & history of Bustard Bay – Crossing four tidal creeks, before four wheel driving up the steep climb to the historic Bustard Head Light station.
- 2 Nights Accommodation & Breakfast Daily
- The Larc! Paradise Tour
- Morning Tea
- Breath-taking scenery & panoramic views
- Intrepretive tour through the Bustard Head Lightstation, the head lightkeeper’s cottage & the lightstation graveyard
- Picnic lunch with billy tea, coffee & LARC! juice
- Australian Wildlife
- Sand-boarding down the dunes of Middle Island & across the water (if you want!)
Valid 1st April 2014 to 31st March 2015