The Town of 1770 is only a 1 hour and 15 minute drive from the Resort! A great day trip or you can overnight in the picturesque town of 1770/Agnus Waters
The LARC! takes guests on a journey into history over vast sandy beaches and crystal clear waters where they will experience the same magnificent beauty that greeted Lieutenant James Cook when he stepped ashore here more than two centuries ago.
The unique amphibious adventure travels along the coastline of Eurimbula National Park while experiencing an informative commentary on the abundant wildlife & history of Bustard Bay – Crossing four tidal creeks, before four wheel driving up the steep climb to the historic Bustard Head Light station.
- 2 Nights Accommodation & Breakfast Daily
- The FULL Day Larc! Paradise Tour
- Morning Tea
- Breath-taking scenery & panoramic views
- Interpretive tour through the Bustard Head Lightstation, the lighthouse tower, the head lightkeeper’s cottage, engine room & the lightstation graveyard
- Picnic lunch with billy tea, coffee & LARC! juice
- Australian Wildlife & Birdlife Spotting
- Sand-boarding down the 35 m dunes of Middle Island & across the water (if you want!)
Please Note: The Parks & Wildlife & Lightstation Management Fees of $10 per person, are not Inlcuded in Package Price
Valid 1st April 2015 to 31st March 2016
Package Price's Differ on these Dates: