Team Kellys are proud to support the 5km for Mater Miracles not only by donating a holiday voucher for fundraising efforts but by joining in on the 5kms. We are proud to support this great event and important children's charity and we have done so for the past 3 years!
To reinforce our commitment to minimise the impact we have on our natural resources in 2012 we were awarded Eco- Certification from Eco Tourism Australia, by doing so we also proved our selves as a quality tourism business that has been assessed to ensure it meets the requirements of T-QUAL Accreditation by delivering reliable customer service, professionalism, accurate advertising and compliance with health and safety standards
- FINALIST QUEENSLAND TOURISM AWARDS 2010
- Central Queensland Southern Great Barrier Reef Tourism Award Winners 2008 & 2009 & 2010
- Central Queensland Southern Great Barrier Reef Tourism Hall of Fame Award Winner 2010
- Central Queensland Southern Great Barrier Reef Tourism MYSTERY VISITOR AWARD WINNER 2010 & 2011
- Nominated for best service by the Bargara Progress Association 2009
We have been participating in Australia's Biggest Morning Tea since 2007. We cook and prepare lots of yummy and healthy treats and provide tea and coffee; all we ask is for a $10 per person donation to help the Cancer Council Queensland fight Cancer! Check out our Facebook Events Page for details on this year Biggest Morning Tea @ Kellys Beach Resort
We support Earth Hour every year in our restaurant by having dinner by only candle light.
- Games Room completed 2012
- New Landscaping by Pool area completed 2012
- New Couches 2012
- New Dining Tables, Chairs & Stools Coming Soon