This is a MUST DO! Every November – March is Turtle Season in Bundaberg.
These magnificent creatures make their way up onto Mon Repos Beach where you will have the opportunity to get up close and personal with a nesting turtle, you even see its salty tears. You will have to return in 6-8 weeks time to see the cute little hatchlings dig their way out into the world and witness their first swim in the big blue.
The tours operate with the utmost respect to the turtles and their habitat so the experience is very nature focused and guided by parks and wildlife rangers. It is definitely an experience that the young and young at heart will really appreciate and remember for a life time.
Bookings are ABSOLUTELY ESSENTIAL… these turtle guys are very popular.
- 2 Nights Accommodation & Breakfast Daily
- Mon Repos Turtle Tour Ticket
- Self Guided Tour Through Mon Repos Interpretive Centre
- Conservation Documentaries in Outdoor Amphitheatre
- Ranger Guided Tour along Mon Repos Beach to see Nesting or Hatchling Turtles
|Family (2ad 2ch)||$50.15 per person per night|
|Family (2ad 2ch)||$53.15 per person per night|
WE ARE TAKING TURTLE BOOKINGS NOW! The Mon Repos Turtle Season Starts 10th of November