Our Commitment to our guests during covid-19
On behalf of everyone at Kellys we want to reassure you that our guests’ and team members’ well being and safety is our utmost priority. We follow all requirements of the Public Health directives issued by the Queensland Government.
We require all guests to practice social distancing, hand sanitising and mask wearing (when directed by Queensland Health)
Our greatest priority is that our guests and team members feel safe and secure at our resort. As part of our COVID Safe Management plan we have implemented the following:
- Everyone, including guests and team members, have easy access to hygiene gel and temperature readers.
- All team members undergo temperature screening each day to ensure a healthy work environment.
- All staff are fully vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus.
- All public areas, as well as the back-of-house, are regularly and thoroughly cleaned to the highest standards, paying special attention to high-touch areas such as door handles, etc.
- All staff have completed COVID-19 Safety Training and all hospitality staff have completed the COVID Safe for Dining-in training to ensure team members are fully prepared to provide a safe environment and information to our guests.
- On entering Reception we ask everyone to use the sanitising station.
- Sanitiser will be made available at communal areas.
- We have implemented social distancing, where guests and staff are to remain at a 1.5 meter distance at all times.
- We offer contact-less payment methods and check-in if required.
Should you begin to feel ill while staying with us, please notify our friendly team. We have Self Quarantine & Symptomatic Guests Guidelines Documentation in place and we stand by ready to support anyone who develops symptoms requiring prompt medical attention, self-isolation and/or quarantine.
For those guests that are vulnerable as defined by the Australian Government, although we are doing our utmost best to protect everyone, your decision to stay with us will come with some risk. We implore you to consider you decision to travel.
Our COVID Safe Plans:
You can see our full Queensland Tourism & Accommodation COVID Safe Plan here
You can see our Approved Restaurant COVID Safe Plan here
Booking Cancellations or Changes:
Our normal booking and cancellation policy applies. If there is a COVID-19 situation within the non refundable period we will refund monies owing less a $30 per villa administration fee.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us if we can help in anyway.
We truly thank you for your support and wish you and your family all the best.
Warm Southern Great Barrier Reef Regards from the family of HD Executives Pty Ltd and our amazing staff!
We respectfully acknowledge the Taribelang Bunda, Gooreng Gooreng, Gurang, Bailai, Wakka Wakka, Wulli Wulli, Djaku-nde, Jangerie Jangerie, and Kabbi Kabbi Peoples as the Traditional Custodians of the precious land, water and sea country on which we all love to work, live and play.
We pay our respects to Elders past, present and emerging and thank them for welcoming us country today. We look forward to sharing traditional culture through tourism, in the spirit of mutual respect and reconciliation.