Our Commitment to our guests during covid-19
On behalf of everyone at Kellys we want to reassure you that our guests’ and team members’ well being and safety is our utmost priority.
Please note we are unable to accept guests if they have COVID-19 symptoms, have been in close contact with someone who has COVID-19 within the last 14 days, have returned from overseas travel in that last 14 days or have been in COVID-19 Hotspot within time frames outlined by Queensland Health.
Before processing prepayment we will be checking all bookings and contacting any guests from declared hotspots to ensure they are adhereing to the goverments directions.
Our greatest priority is that our guests and team members feel safe and secure at our resort. As part of our COVID Safe Management plan we have implemented the following:
- Everyone, including guests and team members, have easy access to hygiene gel and temperature readers.
- All team members undergo temperature screening each day to ensure a healthy work environment.
- All public areas, as well as the back-of-house, are regularly and thoroughly cleaned to the highest standards, paying special attention to high-touch areas such as door handles, etc.
- All staff have completed COVID-19 Safety Training and all hospitality staff have completed the COVID Safe for Dining in Training to ensure team members are fully prepared to provide a safe environment and information to our guests.
- On entering Reception we ask everyone to use the sanitising station.
- Sanitiser will be made available at communal areas.
- We have implemented social distancing, where guests and staff are to remain at a 1.5 meter distance at all times.
- We offer contact-less payment methods.
The Queensland government requires us to provide a QR code for the Queensland COVID Safe App on check-in to aid in contact tracing. Please ensure you have downloaded the app for ease of check in
Should you begin to feel ill while staying with us, please notify our friendly team. We have Self Quarantine & Symptomatic Guests Guidelines Documentation in place and we stand by ready to support anyone who develops symptoms requiring prompt medical attention, self-isolation and/or quarantine.
For those guests that are vulnerable as defined by the Australian Government, although we are doing our utmost best to protect everyone, your decision to stay with us will come with some risk. We implore you to consider you decision to travel.
We have also made changes to our normal services and facilities:
Open 8.30-5.30 Daily
Closed Xmas Day
Open 11am-5pm New Years Day
Open for in-house dining Tuesday-Sunday 5.00 pm – 8.00 pm (8.30 pm Fri & Sat).
We have toasties available for pre order the night prior and pick up from 8.30 am daily.
We will continue offering take away over the phone Tuesday – Sunday 4.30 – 6.00 pm
Closed New Years Eve & New Years Day
Our Pools, Spa, Sauna BBQ Areas, Laundry, Games Room will be open with social distancing in place. We also have rostered staff to clean and sanitise these areas 3 times a day.
Back boogie board, snorkel, tennis racquets and games room equipment are all available. All items will be sanitised before rehire, you patience at this time is appreciated.
Our COVID Safe Plans:
You can see our full Queensland Tourism & Accommodation COVOD Safe Plan here
You can see our Approved Restaurant COVID Safe Plan here
Booking Cancellations or Changes:
Our normal booking and cancellation policy applies. If there is a COVID-19 situation within the non refundable period we will refund monies owing less a $30 per villa administration fee.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us if we can help in anyway.
We truly thank you for your support and wish you and your family all the best.
Warm Southern Great Barrier Reef Regards from the family of HD Executives Pty Ltd and our amazing staff!